Using Vanco Online is easy for anyone who establishes a free online account through the below link. Gifts may be made one-time, or a set amount every week or month. Just follow these simple directions.
- First create an account by clicking on Sign Up at the top of the page.
- Select your fund and click the Donate button. From here, you can choose a donation amount and frequency, then click on Add to Basket.
- You may choose more than one fund when making a contribution. If the category is not listed use the Other button and indicate where you want your gift to be directed.
- Click on Basket when you are ready to submit these amounts for payment.
- Enter your credit card, debit card or checking account information. If you sign up for a free account, you can save your payment information for future donations. NOTE: you have the option to include the transfer fee in your contribution or not.
- Review and submit your gift by clicking Submit.
From your Vanco Online account, you can review your giving history, manage recurring donations or update payment information.
If you have questions about using Vanco Online, please contact the Treasurer or call the church office (see Contact page).